onsdag 22 oktober 2008

Ask me no questions,

I'll tell you no lies.

Travel all over the world, but know when to stop and breathe. talk to the the guy next to you. Keep secrets and skip long meetings. learn the rules first, then explore the exceptions. Enjoy silence. Stay in touch even if you're inreachable. learn how to sleep sitting up. Travel light and never carry stuff that you cannot leave behind. Make mistakes and learn from them, before you put them behind you. Treat nature with care, but use it to the fullest listen. Improve what can be improved, but do not fix your hair more than three minutes a day. live and sleep. Act thouhtfully, without thinking too much. If there's a beach, stay. If there's friends at the beach, stay longer. Don't make important decisions if it's raining. Get to know your friends birthdays, hometowns and names. Stay for the last dance. Remember who you are, and imagine who you can be. keep your mouth and eyes shut sometimes and your mind open at all times. Be impressed by fireworks, but don't forget to look at the stars. Scream when in great pain or pleasure and only then. Ask questions. Change your mind at least once a day. Send letters. Return. Always be curious unless you're cut.

1 kommentar:

Antonio sa...

Great blog entry!!! I agree with all of it!! I don't talk to people beside me too often if I don't know them, but I try :) I hope you try to do all these things too! :)

Cheers and happiness,
Antonio